- Sexual Non-Conformism (Personal)
- Sex Positivism (Socio-Political)
- Open Borders
- "I Dig Pot and Shrooms"
- No Athiests, Agnostics, or Pagans
- U.S. Militarism
- Weird With a Beard
- Daddy, Where Does Money Come From?
- No Muslims!
- Stop The Drug War
- Bloated Military Budget
- Question Israel's Authority
- Vote for me — I'm smart!
- Let's Have More Democracy!
- The Nanny State
- "Think of the Children!"
- The Great Gun Debate? Irrelevant!
- Are Our Leaders Accountable?
- The Prison-Industrial Complex
- I Shouted Out Who Killed The Kennedys
RU Sirius assigns the blame for these topics being marginalized to the media.
Voters may agree with nearly everything a fringe candidate says, but when the media echo chamber dismisses that candidate as "fringe," they are drawing a big "L" for Loser across the candidate's face. And while voters will eventually develop some measure of contempt for the actual President, loser candidates are beneath contempt, and can't really be taken seriously.
When politics is so deeply delusional and irrational, it's very hard for me to become interested in any sort of activism or electoral politics. The best I can do is write about the 17 or 18 of the above items that I care and have something vaguely resembling a rational opinion about.