1. The "Ponzi Pyramid of Debt Death/Bretton Woods II" that was the world's financial system collapsed five weeks ago today. Tens of trillions of electronic fiatscos were evaporated from the servers and spreadsheets housing them.Stock up on canned food and firearms.
2. Literally every single large financial instution failed, simultaneously. Worldwide.
3. The world's governments and central banks have been performing ever-greater and more desperate maneuvers to revive the now-decaying corpse, pumping in seven trillion fiatscos.
4. So far, their efforts have shown little success as the spillover effects on the credit and equity markets can no longer be hidden.
A full blown, up-in-your-face credit collapse and stock market colllapse has ensued. Again, worldwide.
5. Coming next: "Great Depression II Meets Mad Max".
6. Therefore, we're scroomed.
[h/t to db0]