- Glenn Greenwald: Enforced orthodoxies and Iran (also read the links in this article.)
- Justifications for attacking Iran on shaky ground (h/t to The Mahablog)
- Arthur Silber with some background: Trapped in the Wrong Paradigm: Three Handy Rules
- via Truthdig:
- Iraq plans summit with Iran and Syria
- From the Wonderful Folks Who Brought You Iraq
- Iraq War! Part Deux
- Iran: Bush’s Next Disaster?
- "Wiped off the Map" - The Rumor of the Century (h/t to Only in America)
So what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in farsi:meaning
"Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."
The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time.
- Where Congress Can Draw the Line (h/t to digby)
Stay tuned for updates as I continue reading.