Thank you for contacting Skype Support.What fucking bullshit.
We understand from your recent request that, sadly, you would like to have your Skype account deleted. Due to the ever increasing rise of online fraud and Skype's desire to keep each and everyone of its customers' online ID's secure, we must verify each user's identity before we can proceed with any account deletion requests.
Please choose your payment method from the options below and follow the instructions then send us the data you have gathered by replying to this email.
General (applies to all account deletion requests):
1. Approximate date of the last purchase made to your Skype account (you can find this information from your credit card statement or from the confirmation email sent to you after the purchase).
2. The order number
3. Payment method or Credit Card type used to make a purchase
4. Email that was entered during registration (if any)
Additional information required:
Purchases by Credit Card:
4. The first 4 and last 4 numbers of the credit card used
6. Name on the credit card
Purchases by PayPal or Moneybookers:
5. Your registered PayPal/Moneybookers email address
6. PayPal/Moneybookers Transaction ID
We are very sorry you no longer wish to use Skype to communicate with the world. If at any time you change your mind and you would like to avail yourself of Skype's convenience and economy once again, you can register a new Skype ID at any time at www.skype.com
Thank you for trying our products and we hope to see you back using Skype again soon.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Trying to cancel my Skype accounts, I received this email: